- Personal Identification Information We do not collect any personal identification information from users. The App is designed to stream music without storing user information.
- Non-personal Identification Information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. This may include technical information about Users’ means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies Our App does not use “cookies”.
- How We Use Collected Information PA Annai Entertainment may collect and use Users’ non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our App (we continually strive to improve our App offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To operate and maintain the App’s functionality.
- How We Protect Your Information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information, if any, stored on our App.
- Sharing Your Personal Information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, PA Annai Entertainment never collects or maintains information on our App from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our App is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 5th Febraury 2024